SERVICE MESSAGE: Users with account on old website: https://go.bitminer.eu
need to REGISTER here new account, using same email address and launch MIGRATION TOOL in the Dashboard.
© 2015-2017 Bitminer.eu Bitcoin Service. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to use our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by
Bitminer.eu Cloud Service. Last Update: 03 September 2017
By using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms (“Terms of Service”). Please read them carefully. If you view and login the Services, or you use the Services via any third-party platform, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.
The Protection of Personal Information
1. You may need a Bitminer.eu Account in order to use our Services. You may create your own Bitminer.eu Account.
To protect your Bitminer.eu Account, keep your password confidential. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occurs under your Bitminer.eu Account. Do not reuse your Bitminer.eu Account password on any third-party applications.
2. When you create a Bitminer.eu Account, Bitminer.eu will ask for personal information, which is not limited to your username, email address etc.
3. Bitminer.eu allows you to share the information from your Bitminer.eu account with third-party websites without revealing your username and password. However, Bitminer.eu will never share your information with a third-party without notifying you first and asking for your permission.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
1. You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services or access the website and the Services using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. Otherwise, you agree to bear any direct or indirect losses or damages as a result of your violation of the Terms of Service.
2. When using our Services, by logging in or using any websites, applications and services of a third-party, you agree to follow and adhere to the contracts by and between you and the third party.
3. Bitminer.eu doesn't review or endorse any third-party websites that request access to your Bitminer.eu Account, and takes no responsibility for those sites. If you don't trust the website that is requesting your information, you should not approve the request.
4. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or otherwise being permitted by law. The Terms of Service do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. You must not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Your Content in our Services
1. Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
About Software in our Services
1. When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may require you to adjust your automatic update settings.
2. Bitminer.eu gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Bitminer.eu as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Bitminer.eu, in the manner permitted by the Terms of Service. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or the software included, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit this restriction or you have our written permission.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
1. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Bitminer.eu may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
2. We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Liability for our Services
1. Except where permitted by law, Bitminer.eu, and Bitminer.eu’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for your loss of profits and revenues, or data, financial losses or any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Bitminer.eu, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under the Terms of Service including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid to us to use the Services. Also, Bitminer.eu, and its suppliers and distributors could choose to provide Services for a second time for such claims instead of refunding..
3. In all cases, Bitminer.eu, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
4. We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in the Terms of Service or additional terms limits any consumer’s legal rights that may not be waived by contract.
1. If mining farms may no longer continue operating due to change in legal status, war, earthquake, fire, electricity failure, or other acts of God, Bitminer does not assume responsibility for compensation.
Hash Contract length
For mining power of GHS, DAG, X11, Scrypt, Equi, Pasc, Quark, X11-2, the duration of the Mining Contract has expired 1 year (365 days)
Every year on 15 September Hash Power is reset. Every Hash Power give 365 daily payout before is removed from account.
Users is able to buy and sell during the year.
Hash Power is "removed" from account on 15 september, not 1 year contract from purchased but 1 year payout from 15 september.
This change is necessary because of the cost of the machines, their maintenance and upgrades and also some of our partner changed term for contract lenght.
The markets are open, so every user can when they want to sell and buy power, always calculating the dates for the annual reset.
Also reset orders in the market are canceled.
About these Terms
We may change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms of Service or any additional terms applicable to a certain Service, for example, to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should check the terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between the Terms of Service and the additional terms, the additional terms will control with respect to your use of that specific service.
The Terms of Service control the relationship between Bitminer.eu and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
The laws of London will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Services will be submitted exclusively in the London Arbitration Center, and you and Bitminer.eu consent to personal jurisdiction in those tribunals.